The World of Sadhadur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  AffiliatesAffiliates  RPG SanctuaryRPG Sanctuary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Major Announcements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Character Profile
Name: Szadek Karthro
Race: Parun/Vampire

Major Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Major Announcements   Major Announcements I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:00 pm

This will be where the admin(s) place all the major announcements for the World of Sadhadur forum. Check in frequently if you notice a new post in this area, as chances are...it's important.
Back to top Go down
https://tibgg.rpg-board.net
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcements   Major Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:48 am

Alright...so currently, I'm looking for someone to take the role the Light-affiliated ruler...I'll need this role filled to be able to continue with the development of this world, and so I will be giving that person full rights over anything that happens in those forums(once created). This person will either be made Admin or Assistant Admin in order to shape that part of Sadhadur to their own liking...the rank (Admin/Assistant Admin) will be made depending on who decides to take the role...If you have an idea for that character, or you want to fill the position, please PM me.

Thanks,
-Joker's Wild
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Nexus Queen
Savvy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Character Profile
Name: Savra Faie
Race: vampire

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcements   Major Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:14 am

Why don't you ask Ant or OT to be the ruler?
Back to top Go down
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcements   Major Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:21 pm

I haven't seen Ant or OT around much lately, so I really can't until I do. So until then, it's open. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcements   Major Announcements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Announcements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Sadhadur :: Announcements, Intros, Out of Character, and Off-topic :: Announcements-
Jump to: