The World of Sadhadur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  AffiliatesAffiliates  RPG SanctuaryRPG Sanctuary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hail to all of you.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Hail to all of you. Empty
PostSubject: Hail to all of you.   Hail to all of you. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:12 am

The door is held open as the smartly dressed male strides through, making a brief bow he spoke, his voice deep and warm. "Hail to you all, I, Lord Cailu have decided to join you in your little world, the last one was fairly boring. But, I have been assured that there is plenty to see and do in this little recluse. That is yet to be confirmed, but I will give you then benefit of the doubt for the mean while." he glances around. "Perhaps one of you fine people would indulge me in a tour of the area." he raised his eyebrows slowly, looking around expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Assassin

Unknown Assassin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all of you.   Hail to all of you. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:18 am

Pssssst! What a poof... he'll fit right in! Purple, gay bar and all...

*Slaps Cailu and runs away laughing* I'm sure Joker will come say Hi soon... he just lurks out of habit... dodgy old man if you ask me....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all of you.   Hail to all of you. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:28 am

Errrr... Hello to you too, I guess...
Back to top Go down
Unknown Assassin

Unknown Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all of you.   Hail to all of you. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:32 am

Don't worry, I think I'm all done for the night. I have just been winding up Joker for the last half a day. It was fun, but I think I will give it a rest... And since he has disappeared and is not here to take the bait...I guess I can be nice ^_^

Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll be fine. If you need anything... ask one of those lazy ass staff members. I'm sure Treble Pebble would love to meet you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all of you.   Hail to all of you. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:33 am

Oh, okay, Thanks. Will do.
Back to top Go down
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Character Profile
Name: Szadek Karthro
Race: Parun/Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all of you.   Hail to all of you. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:35 am

Gah...You'll have to excuse UA...I just don't have the heart to ban him and delete his account after all he's done for me...>.>;; Yes...very dodgy...and you'll have to excuse my lack of RP in the Welcome...but someone - who's name shall not be mentioned, UA - has me feeling like an RP welcome would be redundant, at the moment. But Welcome to the Realm of Illusions, either way. I'm the curator of the World of Sadhadur, so if you have any questions, I'd be the one to ask, and I'll try to answer them as best I can.

UA...seriously, brah. Take about a handful of Xanax, and go lay down somewhere. I really don't want to ban you, dude...but if you don't stop making this site into a chimp's playground, I will.
Back to top Go down
https://tibgg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all of you.   Hail to all of you. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:37 am

Oh, Hello. That's cool.

I came here from, 'Darkfolly', my Username is Anthos encase you were wondering.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Assassin

Unknown Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all of you.   Hail to all of you. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:40 am

Oh Boo Hoo, you'll live Joker... fine, I'll play nice. It was fun... but I guess it is time to be moderately more serious... hehe
Back to top Go down
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Number of posts : 137

Character Profile
Name: Szadek Karthro
Race: Parun/Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all of you.   Hail to all of you. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:42 am

Ah. Anthos. Good to see you. I'll take it that you already know me, but in case you don't, I'm Revered Chaotic on Dark Folly, and HuntMaster on RPGFO. Welcome to my new little RP project. Hope you get to enjoy yourself, here. Like I said, if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
https://tibgg.rpg-board.net
Unknown Assassin

Unknown Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all of you.   Hail to all of you. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:55 am

Well, I've decided to call it quits Joker ^_^

No more messing with you on the scale that I was today... don't get me wrong, i'll still mess with you. Just not here
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Nexus Queen
Savvy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Character Profile
Name: Savra Faie
Race: vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all of you.   Hail to all of you. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:51 am

Welcome to the dark world we know as Sadhadur, I am your mod for the Introduction Thread aswell as part of your welcoming committe. I ask you abide by the rules set before you. You may read over the rules here . These rules go for not only my threads, but for the whole entire site. You break them, with me being an Enforcer aswell and sadly, I will not hesitate to report you to someone who can deal with you in the proper manner. Oh, and please keep cursing to a minimum in your introduction, I don't feel like having to read around an introduction that sounds like an Osbourne rerun.

Now that mean little bit is over with. This site is created around the idea of a whole different world. Each section from the Empire of Szadin to the Terindas are different parts of the world. Within each section is a thread describing the locations in each of these realms. We ask when you are making a character for these different realms you consult with this: Character Creation . You just fill in each section properly and do as the instructions tell you to do. Yes, more than one character is allowed.

Also, you may like to check out our Chat Box if you are feeling a little bit chatty, and our play list has a nice slection picked out for you by Joker himself. If you wish for a song to be added to our play list, please feel free to PMing Joker's Wild with your song suggestion to see if it will be approved or not.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of that staff, we will be happy to help you. Enjoy your time in Sadhaur, oh, and make sure you don't let the darkness conquer you.

Last edited by Savvy on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:11 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mikael

Mikael

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Character Profile
Name: Mikael
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all of you.   Hail to all of you. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:41 pm

Welcome, Lord Cailu. I stand before you as a warrior, with like, a sword and armour and stuff.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, I have so far, but I haven't had the time to delve into anything yet.
Back to top Go down
http://keyworkforums.talk-forums.com
Zavna

Zavna

Number of posts : 48

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all of you.   Hail to all of you. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:53 pm

Hi Lord Cailu, I'm Zavna. *grins* Or Treble, as you already know Lol. I'm glad you decided to come here, it's gonna be great dude.

*looks at UA slowly* ... Seriously...? *sighs* Yea, that's about all I can say there. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://darkfolly.darkbb.com
Unknown Assassin

Unknown Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all of you.   Hail to all of you. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:35 pm

That's right, I know you seriously love me, Treble Pebble
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all of you.   Hail to all of you. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:44 pm

Thank you, Savra Faie, Mikael and Zavna. So... Joker's Wild is RC and Zavna is Treble... who else is there? Is Mikael, Mike? That just leaves one... who is Savra Faie? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Nexus Queen
Savvy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Character Profile
Name: Savra Faie
Race: vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all of you.   Hail to all of you. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:34 pm

Well, I'm Rin Mortis from RPGFO. I'm also the residental vampire queen over there also. ^^ Yes, i love blood in real life and kinky sex. I am not shy.
Back to top Go down
Zavna

Zavna

Number of posts : 48

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all of you.   Hail to all of you. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:43 pm

... *blinks... very slowly and stares at Savra* Yes... Kinky...*coughs* sex... *blinks again and grins* Dude... That's awesome.

Anywho... Yes, Anthos, RC, Mike, Me, and then Ant is somewhere around here. Any idea's about your character?

*glares at UA* I'm so not feeling the love. xD Na, I'm just messin with ya. You know there's love... somewhere... Deep deep... waaaay deep, down inside.
Back to top Go down
http://darkfolly.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all of you.   Hail to all of you. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hail to all of you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Sadhadur :: Announcements, Intros, Out of Character, and Off-topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: