The World of Sadhadur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  AffiliatesAffiliates  RPG SanctuaryRPG Sanctuary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Off-Topic - Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zavna

Zavna

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

General Off-Topic - Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Off-Topic - Rules   General Off-Topic - Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:30 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Zavna, your local Mod for the Off-Topic; most of you know me as Treble though. I'm pretty decent with Rules, don't really care what you do as long as you don't disobey the Rules of the Host Site; they are pretty basic. Some of them though, I am going to stress.

• While cussing is allowed, let's try not to have a thread of nothing but, I don't want to see vulgar ness every other word.
  • If you have issues with someone, tell me about it and I will take care of the problem, or an Admin, don’t try to handle it yourself.
  • I do NOT tolerate discrimination against other members in any form. Do not insult someone's beliefs, abilities, appearance, or anything else relating to them personally as a form of verbal attack. It's not accepted.
  • Absolutely NO SPAMMING. I’m not going to elaborate, just do not spam your threads.
  • Above all else, have fun!

That's about it as far as I can see, but I reserve the right to add to this list as I see fit.
Back to top Go down
http://darkfolly.darkbb.com

General Off-Topic - Rules
Page 1 of 1