The World of Sadhadur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  AffiliatesAffiliates  RPG SanctuaryRPG Sanctuary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Warrior Within...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikael

Mikael

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Character Profile
Name: Mikael
Race: Human

The Warrior Within... Empty
PostSubject: The Warrior Within...   The Warrior Within... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:28 pm

With caution, he enters. Sword drawn, he suspects there might be something unusually peaceful about this place, but he wasn't to be certain. He looked around, still unsure of his surroundings, but still ever-cautious. Ever defensive in a world of midnelss attack. The room was darkened, with only the light of the moon coing in through the shattered window. Was he to stay here in safe knowledge of is surrondings, or wander on to the next blackened haven? Something in his gut told him to stay. He did not know of any others dwelling in this realm, but he felt somewhat calmer knowing he had four walls of stone to protect him, should his own guard fail.
Sheathing his sword, he searched for a match in his pocket, and something in the room to light. He could just make out a fireplace on the far wall of the room. He walked over to it and lit the firewood that was seemingly intentionally placed there for him.

The room lit.
Back to top Go down
http://keyworkforums.talk-forums.com
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Character Profile
Name: Szadek Karthro
Race: Parun/Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior Within...   The Warrior Within... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:19 am

As the light of the fire flickers, it's savage glow slowly fills the room. In the dancing light that now fills the entire room, a single shadow comes to life from one of the many corners. The shadow slowly makes it's way forward, slithering, as if on the tail of a snake. The serpentine movements seem to flow perfectly...a never-ending wave of motion that carries the shade along the walls to the being that struck the fire. Once within a few feet of the sword-carrying man, the shadow pries itself from the wall to stand free in his presence...a face beginning to take shape at the 'head'. The face is pale...indistinguishable in contrast to any other life form. It is simple, with short, brown hair, and no eyes. The lips are thin, and straight, and slightly blue in tint...as if the bearer had been isolated in the freezing weather of the peaks of the Mount Kaigain. Small wrinkles formed where the eyes should have been, and the corner of those frozen lips turned up. "Welcome to the Realm of Illusions..."

The voice was cold...raspy, and sounded as if coming from quite a distance. As the Shade spoke, a robe seemed to materialize slowly from the shoulders down, covering the serpentine tail. Concealing as it was, however, the robe could not cover the endless snake-like movement that the shade made as it swayed from side to side infront of the newcomer. "Do not fear my Necrosage...the being before you is but a messenger...an undead transmitter, if you will. They come in quite handy when neither myself or Emperor Breai can be of service. I apologize for my lack of presence, but wish you the best in your stay with us in this realm, none the less."
Back to top Go down
https://tibgg.rpg-board.net
Mikael

Mikael

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior Within...   The Warrior Within... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:10 am

The warmth of the fire quickly gave life to the room, hitting Mikael's face and slightly raising his temprature. Needless to say, Mikael was startled by the visage, unsheathing his sword and pointing it in the direction of the serpentine Necrosage.

"Necrosage? I know not of such magics. How can I trust you?" came the response from the young warrior.
Unshaken, he extended his arm until his Pyros Blade was but inches from the entity's supposed face. "If it is really you, show yourself! I am no mere fighter! I have a high level of intelligence too!"

(Dude, if you didn't know already, it's me, Mike! But you probably already did, thus rendering this bracket redundant lol)
Back to top Go down
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior Within...   The Warrior Within... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:54 pm

The Necrosage straightened it's form, but did not change from the shadow with a face. "A Necrosage is simply a way for the Lord of Secrets to keep himself just that. What kind of Secret would I be if I appeared before ever single newcomer in the Realm?" The Necrosage made a very failed attempt at what would have appeared to be laughter. "If you chose your path wisely, young warrior, you may yet have the opportunity to meet me in person. For the time being, however, I would suggest finding yourself a suitable place to reside. This room will not be very comfortable, come Winter..."
Back to top Go down
Mikael

Mikael

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior Within...   The Warrior Within... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:54 pm

Looking around, the words he'd just heard hung in the cold air, echoing inside his head. He has a point... this place is unfit for residence... I'll have to keep looking for somewhere he thought. Again he sheathed his sword, apparently beginning to feel more at ease around the apparition.
"Do you know of somewhere I can stay? An inn, perhaps?"
He wrapped his cloak around himself, tightening it around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior Within...   The Warrior Within... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:24 am

The Necrosage shook it's head, looking down to the ground, which it's shadowy body had slowly began to sink beneath the surface of. "Not far from here...in the city of Szadin, again the rock wall of Mount Kaigain, there is a rather comfortable inn. The Inn keeper is friendly enough to outsiders, and there's a guarantee that you're not likely to wake up without a head the morning following your stay. I would suggest such a place for one such as yourself." As the words mingled in the air - before the sound they'd made completely faded - the Necrosage disappeared beneath the surface, leaving only one last sentence behind. "Be wary of the borderlands, young warrior. When you've rested in Szadin, seek conference with the Emperor. Tell him Szadek sent you. Until we meet, farewell..." With that said, and the entire essence of the Necrosage and it's controller gone, the small area that housed the shadow-being filled up with light from the fire...and once again, it was obvious that - aside from the young warrior - the room was empty.
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Nexus Queen
Savvy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Character Profile
Name: Savra Faie
Race: vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior Within...   The Warrior Within... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:13 pm

Welcome to the dark world we know as Sadhadur, I am your mod for the Introduction Thread aswell as part of your welcoming committe. I ask you abide by the rules set before you. You may read over the rules here . These rules go for not only my threads, but for the whole entire site. You break them, with me being an Enforcer aswell and sadly, I will not hesitate to report you to someone who can deal with you in the proper manner. Oh, and please keep cursing to a minimum in your introduction, I don't feel like having to read around an introduction that sounds like an Osbourne rerun.

Now that mean little bit is over with. This site is created around the idea of a whole different world. Each section from the Empire of Szadin to the Terindas are different parts of the world. Within each section is a thread describing the locations in each of these realms. We ask when you are making a character for these different realms you consult with this: Character Creation . You just fill in each section properly and do as the instructions tell you to do. Yes, more than one character is allowed.

Also, you may like to check out our Chat Box if you are feeling a little bit chatty, and our play list has a nice slection picked out for you by Joker himself. If you wish for a song to be added to our play list, please feel free to PMing Joker's Wild with your song suggestion to see if it will be approved or not.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of that staff, we will be happy to help you. Enjoy your time in Sadhaur, oh, and make sure you don't let the darkness conquer you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior Within...   The Warrior Within... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Warrior Within...
Page 1 of 1