The World of Sadhadur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  AffiliatesAffiliates  RPG SanctuaryRPG Sanctuary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Warlocks Decree

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A Warlocks Decree Empty
PostSubject: A Warlocks Decree   A Warlocks Decree I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:32 pm

Matted hair shaped his balding head, which had chunks of skin and bone missing from his scalp. One could see a light pulsating brain within the crevix. There was much surprise that he even had any hair left after having been kept this way for such a long period of time. As the skin trailed further down his head adn onto his neck, one could see a puncture wound that lead all the way into his neck, but no blood poured. One could see the insides of his neck easily, bones proding through the torn skin.

A small hiss in a glutteral language escaped the skinless lips, "I finally have everything in place. This world will suffer my rage!" His jaw was sagging slightly, one part of it dislocated, though he moved his hand up, which hand some bones of his fingers protruding, though held together amazingly and he popped the jaw back in place. He wore robes, crimson with several stains of different things others would not want to know. His stature was bent slightly, like his spine curved over instead of standing straight.

His will had kept him alive, if that was what one would call him. An undead, was what he considered himself. He was ready to extinguish all light left in the world.

---------------------------

Okay, now that I've finished my little intro, I figured I'd introduce the person behind such a disgusting mask.

This is Antaric. Ant as some refer to me, but on here, I will sorey be referred to Gricen. I'm big time into Traditional Fantasy, my favorite. I like Dark and Horror types as well, along with big epic tails.

I've been role playing for quite a long time now, several years through forums and other places, like chat sites. I hope that I'll be able to provide for this site and help it develop further along the ways.
Back to top Go down
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Character Profile
Name: Szadek Karthro
Race: Parun/Vampire

A Warlocks Decree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warlocks Decree   A Warlocks Decree I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:46 am

Good to see you made it, Ant. I've been waitin' a long time to get up a project that you and I could work on together, lmao. Glad to see I've finally figured it out, xD! Always a pleasure, my man. I'm pretty sure you're probably used to the ACP on this site and host...but if you have any questions, let me know, awright man?
Back to top Go down
https://tibgg.rpg-board.net
Savvy
Nexus Queen
Savvy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Character Profile
Name: Savra Faie
Race: vampire

A Warlocks Decree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warlocks Decree   A Warlocks Decree I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:24 am

Ant!!! -tackleglomps- Bet it no question who I am! So glad you could join!
Back to top Go down

A Warlocks Decree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warlocks Decree   A Warlocks Decree I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:45 pm

Yeah, I know a little bit about the how to place things and such, so we'll be good on that front. I should have some basic rough ideas soon, got a couple already that is expanding so I'll talk to you about them when I get a chance.

Glad to be apart of this. So thank ya for allowing me to express my creative mind in your world.

And thank you Savra and yes, I know. *Hugs.*
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Nexus Queen
Savvy

Character Profile

A Warlocks Decree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warlocks Decree   A Warlocks Decree I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:15 pm

-huggles- Yey! We should have a bustling world in no time!
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Nexus Queen
Savvy

Character Profile

A Warlocks Decree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warlocks Decree   A Warlocks Decree I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:13 pm

Welcome to the dark world we know as Sadhadur, I am your mod for the Introduction Thread aswell as part of your welcoming committe. I ask you abide by the rules set before you. You may read over the rules here . These rules go for not only my threads, but for the whole entire site. You break them, with me being an Enforcer aswell and sadly, I will not hesitate to report you to someone who can deal with you in the proper manner. Oh, and please keep cursing to a minimum in your introduction, I don't feel like having to read around an introduction that sounds like an Osbourne rerun.

Now that mean little bit is over with. This site is created around the idea of a whole different world. Each section from the Empire of Szadin to the Terindas are different parts of the world. Within each section is a thread describing the locations in each of these realms. We ask when you are making a character for these different realms you consult with this: Character Creation . You just fill in each section properly and do as the instructions tell you to do. Yes, more than one character is allowed.

Also, you may like to check out our Chat Box if you are feeling a little bit chatty, and our play list has a nice slection picked out for you by Joker himself. If you wish for a song to be added to our play list, please feel free to PMing Joker's Wild with your song suggestion to see if it will be approved or not.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of that staff, we will be happy to help you. Enjoy your time in Sadhaur, oh, and make sure you don't let the darkness conquer you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Warlocks Decree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warlocks Decree   A Warlocks Decree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Warlocks Decree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Sadhadur :: Announcements, Intros, Out of Character, and Off-topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: